In compliance with the Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie request to be installed, you can configure your browser options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected.
– The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
– The cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
– Reject cookies from specific domains.
– Reject third-party cookies.
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on the computer you can do so by configuring the browser options.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can check Microsoft’s support or the browser’s Help.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, i.e., those that are external to our website, we can not be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always regarding the source.
This Cookies Policy may be modified according to the legislative or regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or email to Registered Users.